
I love Pure Romance and everything the company stands for! They have amazing top of the line products and care so much for women. I decided to become a Pure Romance consultant back in mid-February. I decided to start a blog all about my journey as a consultant. Pure Romance was started in 1993 by Patty Brisben out of her basement is Cincinnati. She wanted to work part-time while making a full-time income. She wanted to be able to set her own schedule and be home with her family more. She accomplished that and now all Pure Romance consultants are enjoying her hard work. I love how I can schedule everything around my parties. Since I schedule my parties in the evenings when my husband is home I never have to worry about a sitter. During the day, I'm home with my kids and work during nap time. My son was home sick last week for 3 days and I never had to worry about work. I didn't have to call my boss and tell them I couldn't come in. Nope, I am my own boss! I LOVE it! If my son has something going on at school then I can be there. I never have to request anything off for our family vacations. If we have a few extra bills then I just schedule more parties to make the extra amount.
My name is Tracy Linscott. I own and operate my own Pure Romance business. Pure Romance is an in-home party plan similar to Mary-Kay or Pampered Chef. We sell lotions, lingerie, and bedroom accessories. Most of my hostesses earn over $75 in free product just for having their girlfriend's over for an unforgettable evening in. If you are in Central or Northwest Ohio then book a party with me. If your not but still want to place an order then visit my website. If you would like more information on becoming a consultant then don't hesitate to ask.
Pure Romance by Tracy
Host a Party * Place an Order * Join my Team
937.243.7114
No comments:
Post a Comment